Thursday, April 4, 2013

No Regrets!

I can never truly hate someone I love(d)...hated the way things turned out, but we don't always get what we want. 
I still have love for them, just at a different level. 
I think the hardest thing is moving on when you still love someone intensely. 
When loving them causes you to dislike & lose yourself it's time to save you. 
We often think love includes continually sacrificing yourself for your other...most times they will let you. 
My mother gave me a measurement that I try to keep...in my despair she asked (said), "Who nailed you to a cross to save [someone] and what made you 'God' enough to think you can? You better come down from there and give it to God, 'cause it's bigger than you!" 
It's not easy....but necessary!
~~~04/04/13

No comments:

Post a Comment